SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND PPC
Social media has become a major part of online marketing. As a business, it’s important that your company is accessible to every social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. With proper use of social media, you can attract, engage and convert leads into loyal and paying customers.
Brand You Web & Digital Agency is a pro with everything social media, from strategic planning to day-to-day management, branding, handling contests, post-boosting, sponsorships, and more. Let our team of social media experts help you out.
Social Media Audit
To connect with your audience and drive more traffic to your site, you need to do much more than publish to your blog and post links to it on Facebook and Twitter. Reviewing your social strategies can reveal hidden opportunities and identify choke points that are keeping followers from becoming readers and customers.
A social media audit makes this possible. With an entire social media universe available, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and many others, you need to understand which channels offer the best chances to connect with your customers and generate a return on your investment.
Profile Set Up and Branding
Need help setting up your social media platform? Brand You offers a wide range of services to help you set-up account profiles, such as logo design, profile pictures, initial posts, “info” section, and advanced settings that would be in line with your company’s privacy policies and ensure a coherent consistent brand.
Social Media Strategy
Brand You can research, plan and implement your social media marketing strategy for maximum results. Depending on what the objectives are, our team of experts will work closely with you until your company has built brand awareness and has reached tangible results on every social media platform.
Popular brands on Instagram and Twitter have reached impressive levels of engagement not just because of effective branding, but due to quality posts and scheduling backed up by proper analytical data. Brand You can help with scheduling social media campaigns, so it could coincide with TV and media campaigns properly.
Social Media Campaign
We develop and deliver social media campaigns, including the generation of all content, images and the management of customer interactions. Brand You will aim to achieve your brand’s goal over a set period of time, with outcomes that can be measured and tracked.
Social Media Advertising
Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms make it easy for companies to promote products and services by “boosting” or “sponsoring” content. Brand You will plan and execute the campaigns to support the overall strategy, whether it is to sell a product, build awareness, increase engagement, drive traffic, generate leads or promote content.
These types of promotions involve fees and a set of posting guidelines, which Brand You has mastered by heart.
- Brand Awareness- The objective is to focus on reaching new customers to introduce to your brand and improving brand awareness with users who are already familiar with you.
- Reach- The objective is pretty straight forward i.e you want your advertisement to be seen by as many people in your target audience as possible.
- Traffic- The goal is to send users to the specific page of your choice. This will typically be your website, a designated landing page or an app page. This is used to give users more information about the product, or service.
- Engagement- The objective focuses on driving on-platform engagement in some way. You’ll be asked to choose exactly which type of engagement you want to prioritize: post likes, page likes, or event responses.
- Video Views- Video ads have enormous potential on Facebook and can yield exceptional results. The video view objective is prioritizing having your video viewed.
- Lead Generation- The objective aligns directly with the lead generation ad format. These ads open up on-platform, auto-fill forms that are quick for users to complete on both mobile and desktop.
- Conversions- Sales, email newsletter sign-ups, registering for a course or an event actions count as a conversion, and this objective can help you accomplish your goals.